Friday 19 March 2010

Lazy day,but some photos at last.


My posh glass handbasin



My bath, with very expensive mosaic tile detail and very cheap shelves!


My over-bed cupboards, which need finishing, but look good!


A very lazy day today, we only cruised until lunchtime.

When we stopped in Berkhamsted we went in search of a branch of the Halifax so I could pay a cheque in. We found the Halifax but also found a craft shop. Those who know me will know this was bad news for my bank balance! We went back to the boat and had lunch, then I went spending in the craft shop while Ray sorted out the wiring to the tunnel light and hooter.

Depending on what the weather does tomorrow we might try and get through the Marsworth Flight.

Today's journey 2.8 miles, 9 locks, 1 swing bridge
So far we have travelled 11.2 miles, 27 locks and 1 swing bridge

1 comment: