Thursday 25 March 2010

Don't trust the weatherman!

The weather forecast for today was overcast with showers.
We spent most of the day in beautiful sunshine. It did rain this morning but even with a late start we still managed to get to Stoke Bruerne. There seem to be more people travelling the further we get from London. In spite of all the rain we have had recently the water levels seem low. We will soon be on a waterway that is new to us, it may not be tomorrow as the weather forecast is for rain, again.
I have spent part of today playing with my new camera, no shots for publication yet, but soon.
While I am typing this I can hear the rain starting, I don't mind if it rains overnight.

Today's journey 7.3 miles and 8 locks
So far we have travelled 50.5 miles, 66 locks and 3 swing bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment