Monday 23 May 2011

Freedom, well almost

I have to confess to feeling a little bereft. My contract with the ONS, working on the census may have only been for a few short months but now it is over (apart from the final collection of laptop etc) I realise I will miss the great team of people I was working with. Hopefully, we will stay in touch.

Morgana is now almost free of census "stuff" and life can return to normal. We are now embarking on a round of visits to friends and family while we still have the car and then we will be heading north to Ellesmere Port. In a way I'm glad we weren't planning to go anywhere today, it is extremely windy. I realised it is nearly eight months since I have really cruised with Morgana as most the time I have been driving the car while Ray cruised. My waistline has suffered from the lack of lock wheeling and walks along the towpath and to the shops.I'm sure I'll soon be back in the habit of walking everywhere.

We haven't travelled at all since my last post, we should have moved on today but as the census stuf is being collected tomorrow we will be here for a couple more days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment