Tuesday 23 March 2010

In search of concrete cows

After a 'lazy' Sunday doing the washing and hoovering while Ray did various bits of maintainence we went to the pub for Sunday dinner.
Today the weather was horrible, but we managed to move on to Milton Keynes. We stopped off at Tesco at Leighton Buzzard for some shopping and I got the form to reclaim my unused car tax.
I got very wet and cold and by evening my hip and knee were very painful. I think it must be the weather that affects them because it wasn't a strenuous day of walking or working locks compared to previous days. Tomorrow's trip will take us through Milton Keynes and hopefully back out into the countryside. From what I remember going through MK isn't too bad but I wouldn't want to stop overnight.

Today's journey 9.4 miles and 6 locks
So far we have travelled 33.3 miles, 57 locks and 2 swing bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment